Learn How to Make Money with Blockchain

Raising Money

Do you or someone you know want to raise money for a new project? Do you have an existing organization and want to attract donations? Intercoin has been consulting projects and organizations on how to make that happen. We’ve built software that can help you do it in a legally compliant way, and you can reach out to us through the Intercoin app to schedule a consultation:

Learn

They say you can give a man a fish, and he’ll eat for a day. But we want to teach people to fish. We don’t just build the software, we are also putting together a course on how to use the software to start making money with Blockchain.

Everyone who takes the course will be set up with their own copy of all Intercoin building blocks (including its smart contract factories, user interfaces, and the Intercoin App) and know how to use them to generate wealth and build a community around what they do.

So if you want to learn how to leverage the next generation of Web 5 technology (Web2 social + Web3 blockchain), feel free to click the link below and sign up. The course will start in June:

Blockchain: Changing the Way We Do Business

Here are two just things you’re going learn early on in the course:

Attracting Talent and Capital

All of us have only 24 hours in the day, so selling your time for money can only get you so far. Many people opt for full-time job security and may try to build something on the side. As they see friends getting laid off, they start to wonder whether they can build their own business. That’s when they start to realize the power of community:

If you want to go fast, go alone. If you want to go far, go together.

• African proverb

Looking at the top 1% wealthy businesspeople, you will find that none of them got there purely on their own, using only their own time and capital. They may have come up with an amazing business idea, or written a great fantasy book, but they relied on existing infrastructure (internet, book publishers) to attract and service their first customers. But, even more importantly, they got other people to invest the capital needed to get it to the next level. Then, they built a community and attracted a lot of talent, who they paid with money they raised, and gave them some shares to have skin in the game.

When you are first starting out, a lot of things can go wrong, and winners have to be able to survive these pitfalls and continue.

A young man asked Morris, an old wealthy man, how he made his money.

Morris took off his glasses and said, "Well, son, it was 1932 during the heart of the Great Depression. I was down to my last nickel.

"So I invested that nickel in an apple. I spent the entire day polishing the apple and, at the end of the day, I sold the apple for ten cents.

"The next morning, I invested those ten cents in two apples. I spent the entire day polishing them and sold them at 5:00 pm for 20 cents. I continued this system for a month, by the end of which I’d accumulated the sum of $1.60…

“Then my wife’s uncle Bernie died and left us two million dollars.”

The point of the story is that you shouldn’t go it alone. You won’t get very far on just your own money and capital. Instead, start your own brand, and build a community around it. Even better, build a movement:

It is a lot easier when you have the tools to give to your followers, and that’s what we wil teach in the course.

Making Steady Revenues

Amid an economic downturn, making money becomes harder. Customers delay payments. Investor deals fall through due to liquidity issues. Borrowers default. It becomes especially important to diversify one’s source of income.

Today, influencers on TikTok, Instagram and YouTube get some of the revenue share from advertisements, but can “demonetized” or even “deplatformed” if they don’t show up every day. They often find the work to be just as grueling as touring bands working for record labels, even if they are doing it from home. And at the end of the day, they don’t own the platform – they are sharecroppers donating their social capital to others.

We built Qbix and Intercoin to change that – to move the world from Digital Feudalism to a Free Market.. Among other things, you’ll learn how to

If you want to learn more, and end up with the tools at the end that make it easy to get all this done, then sign up for the course:

Blockchain: Changing the Way We Do Business

1 Like

I completely agree that raising money for a new project or attracting donations can be challenging, especially in today’s economic climate. It is great to see organizations like Intercoin providing consulting services and building software tools to help make the process easier.

One interesting insight I have learned over the years is that people tend to donate more when they feel emotionally connected to a cause. Therefore, it may be helpful for those looking to raise funds through platforms such as Intercoin app, create compelling stories about their projects highlighting how it will impact the community positively.

Another idea could be offering incentives such as products or special access benefits related directly do your program/project offered by donors who give above certain amounts would also attract potential donors significantly. This way not only does fundraising become an enjoyable experience but also enhances donor commitment levels towards supporting initiatives that are vital causes which need support from everyone interested in creating positive change within our societies!

1 Like