Trustwallet not showing ITR value

Quick question here…my Trustwallet isnt showing a value for ITR anymore, however coingecko shows an amount. Anything happening?

Yes we did some investigating together.

The price feed in TrustWallet comes from CoinMarketCap. A few days ago they changed the status of ITR to an “untracked listing” which no longer takes price feeds from the exchanges.

At the moment CoinGecko has ITR listed with price feeds but CMC does not.

We will be contacting them and finding out why.

Most likely it is because, to qualify for a Tracked listing, ITR needs to meet all the criteria here: https://support.coinmarketcap.com/hc/en-us/articles/360043659351-Listings-Criteria

1 Untracked Listing - Projects that do not meet the guidelines in Section B1/B2 to track market data, but nevertheless exhibit strengths in a number of areas of Section C (Evaluation Framework) below.
2 Tracked Listing - Projects that have met the guidelines in Section B1/B2 and exhibit strengths in a number of areas of Section C.

This is what Section B1 says:

For a cryptoasset to be considered for a tracked listing, it should meet the following guidelines:
1 Leverage cryptography, consensus algorithms or distributed ledgers, peer-to-peer technology and/or smart contracts to function as a store of value, medium of exchange, unit of account, or decentralized application.
2 Must have a functional website and block explorer.
3 Must be traded publicly, and actively traded on at least one (1) exchange (with material volume) that has tracked listing status on CoinMarketCap.
4 Provide a representative from the project with whom we can establish open lines of communication for any clarifications.

See https://support.coinmarketcap.com/hc/en-us/articles/360043659351-Listings-Criteria

When ITR was first submitted to CoinMarketCap, it was listed immediately, with all the price feeds. (Unlike many memecoins.)

So it was deemed to fit all the criteria back then. The only criteria I see that needs improvement is #3 above.

During the crypto downturn, the volume of trading in ITR dropped. It looks like most of the daily volume in ITR was on ExMarkets exchange. When they went down recently for a few days(?) the overall volume being reported to CMC dropped and it automatically stopped being a “tracked listing”. That’s my own personal guess, but we need to reach out and speak to them to confirm what happened and what we need to do to get back on.

The token is still available for trading on ExMarkets, P2P, Uniswap (and perhaps other exchanges we don’t know about). It is listed on CoinGecko with prices. But I am just talking about CMC which is where the TrustWallet pulls its price feed from.

What I can say is that once the Intercoin App is released, our main focus will be on growing a strong community around the Intercoin movement. And that starts will you all. You were here first, and you’ll be empowered (by the app and each other) to grow this exponentially. The products will be ready and any community leader will be able to just create their own DAO and NFTs right through our apps.

1 Like