The Intercoin Show • Sharad Agarwal

The Intercoin Show

Guest Spotlight • Sharad Agarwal

Written by Michael Neuvirth

Sharad Agarwal is a serial entrepreneur based in Dubai. He is the founder of Cyber Gear and ONLYwebinars.com.

In 1996, Sharad started the first digital agency in the Middle East, Cyber Gear at www.cyber-gear.com.

In 2015, Cyber Gear started offering AI, Big data and other Fourth Industrial revolution technologies at www.cybergear2.ai. In 2021, Cyber Gear entered the metaverse space and is offering solutions in the areas of Web 3 and NFTs at www.cyber-gear.io

Sharad’s latest venture is Meta Shapers community at www.meta-shapers.com

Sharad is also an author of a soon to be published book entitled, “Entrepreneurs – Curated Conversations.”

To give you a few insights into Sharad - Intercoin asked him the following 3 questions:

1. Michael Neuvirth: What is the best advice you ever received?

Sharad: “To read the poem If by Rudyard Kipling”.

1. Michael Neuvirth: What is the best advice you ever gave?

Sharad: “If life gives you lemons, start a lemonade business.”

Or

Add a little gin and tonic!”

1. Michael Neuvirth: What keeps you up at night?

Sharad: “Messages from my community members at www.meta-shapers.com

4 Likes

Wow, I really like to see Sharad as a speaker at our event as he is building different communities. Especially, I love the vibe of support in the Meta Shapers community. It’s a brilliant collective work!! And so helpful and is easy-going even for people that have never interacted with metaverse, or Web3 which I appreciate a LOT for bringing on more people into the industry of freedom in a friendlier way

2 Likes

Looks like I need to brush up on my poetry. Allegorical lessons are my fondest way to learn for sure

3 Likes