The Intercoin Show Ken McArthur

The Intercoin Show | Wednesday May 25th 2022

Guest: Ken McArthur | Written by Michael Neuvirth

Ken McArthur is the best-selling author of “Impact: How to Get Noticed, Motivate Millions, and Make a Difference in a Noisy World,” Ken has enabled thousands of people to achieve amazing impact by championing the philosophy that partnerships and collaboration build value for everyone.

Ken is also the writer, director, and producer of a new feature film, “The Impact Factor Movie” which challenges us to realize we ALL have an impact – whether we want to or not – on thousands of people who we touch in our day-to-day lives by demonstrating that simple things make a HUGE difference.

To give you a few insights into Ken - Intercoin asked him 3 questions and below you will find his answers: Food for thought for the show!

1. Best advice you ever received?
    Ken: “One step at a time.”

2. Best advice you ever gave?
    Ken: “You make a difference, whether you want to or not.”

3. Best Tip For Growing A Website?
    Ken: “Community - Take the time to listen to your audience’s needs and then take steps to make their lives better.”

7 Likes

Wow, that was an amazing event.
Thank you so much Ken for coming to speak today. I’m really grateful for the time and effort you took to share your thoughts and experiences with all of us.

Since we are entering a new growth phase of our community with Intercoin, your comments were really valuable for all of us.

I believe we can benefit immediately from the methods you suggested. Your enthusiasm and openness are contagious, and I hope to continue learning about impact for communities from your book as well.
Thank you again for your contribution to the Intercoin show!

6 Likes

Can’t wait to check out The Impact Factor Movie! Linked below for anyone else interested

https://www.amazon.com/gp/video/detail/amzn1.dv.gti.dad7670f-69f1-4d1c-bb60-b85bc6eee061?autoplay=1&ref_=atv_cf_strg_wb

6 Likes

Thanks for posting the link! Let’s watch it and give it great reviews

4 Likes

Thanks so much for your kind words.

I’d love to connect.

You can find out more than you ever wanted to know about me at:

http://kenmcarthur.com

The Wikipedia article at:

Or just by doing a search on “Ken McArthur” on Google!

Looking forward to learning more about you!

All the best,

Ken

4 Likes

Thanks so much!

The Impact Factor is Now Streaming on Amazon Prime, YouTube, and Google Movies!

Your review counts!

Just go to Amazon and search for “The Impact Factor Movie,” watch the movie all the way through, and then rate it.

For every person who reviews The Impact Factor Movie, we get exponential results!

Reviews help this powerful movie reach many more people who will resonate with this message.

Reviews we have to get one person at a time and it isn’t easy.

To leave a review you have to purchase the movie, watch the movie, and take the time to leave a review.

The cast and crew can’t do it, but all of their friends can!

This is an amazing group of talented people and getting their movie out makes a huge difference in the lives of 60+ talented and dedicated people.

Not to mention the impact on the people who watch it!

Every review creates exponential (not incremental) acceleration in the number of people this reaches!

Thank you SO MUCH for watching this movie and leaving a review!

Go to Amazon and search for “The Impact Factor Movie”

If you get an error when you click on the “Review” button, just refresh the page, go to the “Details” section, and hit the Review button again.

3 Likes

Totally Enjoyed it …he gave SOOO much Value for our community :blush:

2 Likes

Heeey @Tyler_Whitehead good to see you here engaging.

1 Like

Loved the show and it was great to hear what @KenMcArthur had to say. Im watching the Impact fator this evening :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s SOOO COOL to hear @Carts

2 Likes