The Intercoin Show Jahmarley Henry

The Intercoin Show | Wednesday May 18th 2022

Guest Jahmarley Henry | Written By Michael Neuvirth

Jahmarley Henry has over 16 years of experience in digital marketing, analyzing trends, and marketing products.

He has a very strong appreciation for Cryptocurrency and has years of experience providing crypto support services for a wide spectrum of companies. He is currently developing the Blockchain Business Trends brand!

Jahmarley is also a Dancehall music lover with experience writing and performing in that space.

To give you a few insights into Jahmarley - Intercoin asked him 3 questions and below you will find his answers: Food for thought for the show!

1. Intercoin: What is the best advice you have ever received?

Jahmarley: “We manifest our thoughts.”

1. Intercoin: What is the best advice you have given?

Jahmarley: “Time is everything and then it’s history. When the time has passed, what will be your story?”

1. Intercoin: What is one thing about Crypto that keeps you at night?

Jahmarley: “How will I onboard more companies to use our crypto support services?”

3 Likes

I would want to start each day reminding myself about what my answers and thought must be for these questions. glad i checked this post. Thanks Jahmarley and thanks for posting it Stacey

4 Likes

Heeey Jahmarley…I look forward to seeing you on the show.

3 Likes

Wow excited to hear all about everything you got going on, thanks for being our guest! :100:

3 Likes

Thanks for having me… Love what you guys are doing!

3 Likes

We’re GLAD you shared that powerful Backstory!

2 Likes

Thanks for providing the platform!

1 Like

You’re SOOO Welcome @Jahmarley …it’s a pleasure…please feel free to use our platform to bring your team as we continue to build out on this.

This is the first post about our weekly Blockchain Business Trends Report.

Every week, we cover #blockchain #Metaverse #cryptocurrency #nft & #defi topics.

We also share #trends and data to give an idea of what is piquing the interest of your audience on these topics.

Visit our website for access to previous reports. Follow up reports will also be posted here.

We invite you to download, read, and share our report with your network and be sure to connect with us to be featured.

Welcome to the 14th edition of our weekly Blockchain Business Trends Report. We cover #blockchain #Metaverse #cryptocurrency #nft & #defi topics.

We also share #trends and data to give an idea of what is piquing the interest of your audience on these topics.

In this edition, we cover Dubai’s first Metaverse wedding with NFT Rings, Avatar, and a virtual experience.

We’ve also introduced a Blockchain Business Tips section by our very own - Sergio Martínez

We invite you to download, read, and share our report with your network and be sure to connect with us to be featured.

Click Here to access report

2 Likes

Welcome to the 15th edition of our weekly Blockchain Business Trends Report. We cover #blockchain #Metaverse #cryptocurrency #nft & #defi topics.

We are pleased to announce a partnership between Intercoin and @blockchainbusinesstrends. “Follow the Blue”

Remember to check Center Source, Inc. for your web 3 BPO solution.

In this edition, we cover the #BSV Global Blockchain Convention and get a look at their ecosystem. To access the video links pertaining to the convention, please download this report.

#intercoin #centersourceinc #blockchainbusinesstrends

Click here to access report

3 Likes

Welcome to the 16th edition of our weekly Blockchain Business Trends Report. We cover #blockchain #Metaverse #cryptocurrency #nft & #defi topics.

*Please download the report to access any links

Remember to ask about Center Source, Inc. for your web 3 #bpo services.

In this edition, we share an interview with Meike Krautscheid, Chief Commercial Officer & Lead Blockchain Consultant at SmartLedger - The World’s Leading Blockchain Distribution Channel

Be sure to check what’s happening on the Intercoin show and the Blockchain Beauty Shop this week.

We invite you to download, read, and share our report with your network and be sure to ask about how to be featured.

Click here to access report

2 Likes

Cool to see you have Meike Krautscheid on the cover

2 Likes

Indeed @Deremiah_CPE… great woman!

1 Like

Absolutely…No doubt about it!

2 Likes

Welcome to the 17th edition of our weekly Blockchain Business Trends Report. We cover #blockchain #Metaverse #cryptocurrency #nft & #defi topics.

*Please download the report to access any links

Remember to ask about Center Source, Inc. for your web 3 #bpo services.

In this edition, we share an interview with Benito Elisa Founder and CEO of Wakanda 4.0

Be sure to check what’s happening on the Intercoin show and the Blockchain Beauty Shop next week.

We invite you to download, read, and share our report with your network and be sure to ask about how to be featured.

Click here to access the report

2 Likes

Heeey @Jahmarley, Thanks for sharing your content with us.

3 Likes

My pleasure brother!

2 Likes

Thanks for sharing m, great work as usual! :raised_hands:t3:

1 Like

Thanks amiga… my pleasure

2 Likes