Patri Friedman and Polycentric Law

Hi everyone. On Thursday October 13th at 12PM Eastern, the Intercoin Show is hosting a discussion with Patri Friedman (grandson of Milton Friedman).

In 2008, Patri founded the Seasteading Institute (funded by Peter Thiel) and since then he has been at the forefront of libertarian experiments in the real world.

If you’re interested to listen and participate yourself, please click the link below and set a reminder to join:

Telegram: Contact @intercoin

As you know, Qbix and Intercoin build open source software to power online communities, and now with the metaverse and smart contracts, we can power communities and DAOs that allow violence-free governance and conflict resolution online. To date, our apps have reached 10 million people in 95+ countries and we have only begun growing.

Topics that will be covered:

• Political Theory
  • Seasteading Institute
  • Private Cities in Honduras
  • Metaverse and Digital Twins of Cities
  • Polycentric Law
  • E-Residency
  • Domiciling Corporations and Choice of Law
  • Smart Contracts and Governance
  • Smart Contracts and Dispute Arbitration
  • Enforcement and Network Effects
  • Safety Nets and UBI
  • Negative Externalities
2 Likes

Some previous shows on similar topics:

1 Like

Looking forward to this @Gregory_Magarshak1!

Here are the links:

pronomos.vc
prospera.hn

2 Likes

Thank you so much @Patrissimo and @Gregory_Magarshak1 for such a valuable conversation at the Intercoin show. I’m grateful for the time and effort you took to share your thoughts and experiences with all of the community.

Since we are entering a new growth phase with our clients at Intercoin, your comments were just in time. Moreover, a special thank you for sharing the info about incredible Prospera and Africa’s “Silicon Valley” as several of our clients are focused on several development projects in Africa.

Your enthusiasm is contagious, and I hope to use the recording of the Intercoin show with your suggestions at our next meeting with them.

Thank you again for your contribution and feel free to share it with anyone.

2 Likes

It was a great show @Gregory_Magarshak1 and I appreciate @Patrissimo for sharing his experience in this valuable conversation. I’ve learned a lot!

1 Like

I loved the interview it was very educative. I would like to share clips of this event for community to share with their audience.

In this particular clip Partri Friedman explains how Sovereignty Affects The Market And Economy.

2 Likes

Great work @Jacob_Mwangi :muscle: I like this clip.

1 Like