Mercosur token coin creation

Create a common coin token for the Mercosur community

2 Likes

Hey Julio, welcome to the forum :slight_smile:

I don’t know much about Mercosur other than it’s maybe trade agreements in South America? I’ll need to have a read on it. Interesting though, Intercoin running the “Euro” of South America, why not!

How did you hear about Julio?

2 Likes

wow…how great is this…I am very happy that finally found a place where I can get help and guidance to this idea/project. Thank you all !!! Mercosur ( Mercado del Sur) or ( Market of the South, South Market) it was created originally by Uruguay, Argentina, Brazil and Paraguay. Bolivia and Venezuela were added later as Associate Members. My idea is to create a coin or token that could be used within frontiers as a common currency. Adding all Fiat currency values and dividing by the number of members…also counting their General Economies so it can be calculated the right way, Economists will have to calculate and adjust that. By doing this we should be able to help the grave problem that we have with inflation…( look at the mess that the US is now ) The ideal would be that ALL the AMERICAS could be ONE, South, Central and North, in an ideal world…:slight_smile:
here is the link for the website of Mercosur MERCOSUR - Official website

1 Like

Welcome aboard the group @Julio_A_Barrios_Lemole …SOOO Cool to see your making your first post on our platform…Congratulations.

1 Like

Here we are… plugging along :blush:

1 Like

1 Like

Always a pleasure my brother…you’re very Welcome.

1 Like