LG Electronics To Venture in the Blockchain and Crypto Business

LG Electronics To Venture in the Blockchain and Crypto Business

• LG Electronics is set to enter the blockchain and crypto business.
  • Other South Korean tech giants like Samsung have already taken their first step towards crypto adoption.
  • South Korean markets have witnessed increasing activity over the last year.

Crypto adoption is in full swing across the globe, while institutions and corporations aim to capitalize on the growing sector. Of late, more and more top-tier firms from various sectors are jumping on the blockchain train to appease their customers and lure newer participants.

It’s not apple YET but…

1 Like

In asia in particular I think crypto is going to see greater adoption, because mobile payments are basically at full adoption already, so going from mobile payments to crypto is a small step. Compared to the states, we have venmo, but people still mostly pay with card. In China for example people buy groceries and pay at restaurants with their phones.

2 Likes

Apple is definitely next…I feel like they are already working behind the scenes on integrating something for nfts, metaverse, crypto you name it. They are probably going to role it out for the new phones in september/october is my absolute guess. I like the fact more technology companies are rolling out the news about them entering the space.

1 Like