Interview with Patri Friedman, Libertarian Visionary

The Intercoin Show hosted a ๐‹๐ข๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ง ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฌ๐œ๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง between our CEO Gregory Magarshak with Patri Friedman (grandson of Milton Friedman).

In 2008, Patri founded The Seasteading Institute (funded by Peter Thiel) with the mission โ€œTo establish permanent, #autonomous ocean #communities to enable experimentation and #innovation with diverse #social, #political, and #legal systems.โ€ since then he has been at the forefront of #libertarian experiments in the #realworld.

๐“๐จ๐ฉ๐ข๐œ๐ฌ ๐œ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐:

06:10 - 8:32 HOW SOVEREIGNTY AFFECTS THE MARKET AND ECONOMY
8:50 - 12:38 JURISDICTION OVER THE SEA AND SEA VESSELS
12:04 - 16:24 HONDURAS AT THE FRONTLINE IN BUILDING A CHARTER CITY
18:02 -21:35 CONFLICT IN NATIONALISM IDEAS AS MAIN CAUSE OF WARS
49:04 - 52:10 THE OPTION TO CREATE YOUR OWN JURISDICTION
56:43 - 59:24 SCALE OF BUSINESS AFFECTS THE INCENTIVE SYSTEM
59:36 - 1:04:10 EACH CITY WITH ITS OWN CURRENCY
1:04:20 - 1:09:00 E-RESIDENCY AND BLENDED REALITY
1:23:08 - 1:30:14 REVOLUTION BY THE SOVEREIGN COMMUNITY
1:35:13 - 1:38:44 VOLUNTARY INTERACTIONS IS STILL NOT THE PERFECT SYSTEM

If you want to see more videos like this, subscribe to our YouTube channel at https://youtube.com/intercoin

And if you want to take part in the conversation, join this forum and interact with economists, technologists, entrepreneurs, former regulators and sociopolitical commentators, as we all work to build a better world together.

1 Like

Definitely found this to be one of the most important interviews youโ€™ve done lately. Patri Friedman brought a real stimulating conversation and was very helpful with also offering books that could help you get up to speed at your own level of interest. When an interview goes on for 2 hours and it feels like 30 minutesโ€ฆthatโ€™s when you know the content is serving a purpose in a way thatโ€™s very well rounded.

Even the 2 guest I invited found the content here SOOO interesting that one of them immediately invited a friend of theirs while the show was going on because they knew based on past conversations they would be interested.

The other reached out to me the next day through my DMโ€™s on LinkedIn and requested I send them the link to the video when it was readyโ€ฆyou know I did.