Intercoin and Elon Musk!

How do we get Elon Musk to talk about Intercoin?! Anyone has his number?! :joy::joy:

11 Likes

@MarsildaB wanna try tagging him twitter or something lol

6 Likes

It never hurts to tag them. I am pretty sure he gets tagged a lot haha

3 Likes

@shkelzen_cakeri you have a YouTube channel, why don’t you make a video about Intercoin, and your experience in the community so far. We can help promote it :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great Idea @MarsildaB :dizzy:

How about to get @shkelzen_cakeri to be our 1st “Interview with Investor” podcast guest?

What do you think Shkelzen?

4 Likes

that’s a good idea. Maybe we will have 2-3 selected people for that sequence and talk about their experience and why they invested in Intercoin.

2 Likes

Lets do it! Im so busy i replied to you a month later. Im so sorry!

3 Likes

@MarsildaB, I like your idea and possibly a great candidate for this talk would be Intercoin’s first investor. I bet it can be an interesting conversation as people love to learn how to distinguish a visionary idea from an unrealistic dream.

1 Like

Busy is good so don’t stress about it.

1 Like

I totally agree. We need to find out who that was haha

1 Like

Oh, that is an easy question for @Gregory_Magarshak1. I’m sure that he would not ever forget that person.
1st investor is unforgettable like a first love :heart:…

1 Like

I’d say to get Elon Musks attention you would firstly need to own stock in Tesla!

As far as getting him to mention intercoin broadly and publicly you could try the following three way trade known as the “Pen Bancorp ThoughtWare Climate Change Algorithm” as follows:

“Borrowing Bitcoin Shorting Oil Buying Tesla”

For more information on how to set up this high speed trade as a group composed of 8,888 stockholders interested in taking down the Octodragons of Oil Finance and Media contract with Alex S. Gabor at LinkedIn and save all your copper coins in the interim!

1 Like

Will have to try that.

I own tesla stock already!
I got to try the rest!

How do we tag elon at Intercoin community?!
Already tagged him via Twitter!
:slight_smile:

1 Like

For example if you had borrowed 100 Bitcoin at 65,000 with a 30 day due date, and continued to borrow it all the way down to $50,000 and started to repay each loan as it rose back up, while simultaneously buying Tesla on the way down to $600, while also shorting oil futures at $65, you would have a billion dollars of Tesla stock in your portfolio!

That would get the attention of Elon Musk and the regulators as well!

Elon doesn’t even know what Intercoin is does he? I’m still contemplating a $5 million investment from offshore into it!

2 Likes

If Intercoin is not interoperable (freely and seamlessly exchangeable) with Bitcoin you are not going to get much attention from Elon Musk! I am asking this question on Quora to see who answers:

https://qr.ae/pGruTY

It looks like you haven’t seen the Comparison Matrix on Intercoin’s website if you are making such a statement.

Intercoin doesn’t need to be interoperable with Bitcoin because Intercoin is building the next generation of crypto and blockchain for communities.

Perhaps this video will help you to understand Intercoin better https://youtu.be/qUF3Gz8xGW0

And if you really want to get your questions answered by people who understand Intercoin instead of strangers who don’t know what they are talking about, then ask your questions here instead of Quora

1 Like

India
Norway
Turkey
Egypt
Russia
Canada
Oman
Iraq
Nepal

2 Likes

what was this list supposed to mean?