In the News: Intercoin's Partnership with India Blockchain Alliance

Hello everyone :wink:

This topic is for the purpose of sharing links to Intercoin’s news and articles in the media that anyone has found :wink: sometimes people write about Intercoin without letting us know.

:pray: Please do share your links here if you found them!

When you like any particular article (I’m sure that many of you will :wink: ) and would like to discuss it with the community, you are welcome to do it here or start a new topic separately and share the link there as well.

Thank you for your support.

6 Likes

https://virtual-strategy.com/2021/12/15/intercoin-inks-strategic-partnership-with-india-blockchain-alliance/

4 Likes

Great read, also this partnership is definitely something to be excited about! :clap:

3 Likes

Really excited about this! Raj was excellent on the show I really enjoyed listening to him. India is such a huge country that holds so many possibilities for Intercoin, though as Raj explained it’s so difficult to navigate for a variety of reason so IBA’s experience there will be invaluable.

2 Likes

Does anyone feel the “crypto” ban in India will have any sort of affect on global adoption?

3 Likes

What are the details of the ban?

Well… @Poundz I’m sure that everyone had the same question in the last several weeks however, all our guests at the event are relaxed about it as everyone heard a brilliant explanation by Raj Kapoor Founder of the India Blockchain Alliance and now you can listen to the recording here:

2 Likes

I doubt any government wants to ban crypto it would leave them at a huge disadvantage on the world stage.

But they know the genies out the bottle, moving at lighting speed and can’t be stopped so I think they’re just trying create friction to slow it down so they can get themselves positioned to get a slice of the pie in the form of regulations.

3 Likes

Congratulations on this partnership. This is a great initiative to put pressure on the Indian government, I am sure they wouldn’t want to be left behind when the whole world adopt crypto

2 Likes

No it’s just a hurdle. We will jump over! :raised_hands:

2 Likes