Crypto hitting a bear market due to new covid variant ๐Ÿ™„

Crypto hitting a bear market due to new covid variant :roll_eyes:

Google crypto news today and this is all you see.
Without getting to controversial but some of these crypto news outlets are as bad as mainstream media. Fear Fear and more Fear!

I could post 20 more articles but I donโ€™t bore you!

I think itโ€™s pretty common for there to be dips around thanksgiving. Zoom out and enjoy the holiday if you celebrate!

7 Likes

iโ€™m loosing count of these variantsโ€ฆitโ€™s started to feel like giving names to every storm that passes through

4 Likes

Lololol all fun and games until they use my name. Fauci better keep my name out his mouth!

3 Likes

In fact this is a good thing and people should take advantage of this dip in order to invest more

3 Likes

One of the only things fiat is good for. #BTFD

1 Like

Yess, I totally agree with you

2 Likes

Itโ€™s times like these Iโ€™m always annoyed I donโ€™t have USDT sitting there as I should to scoop some up.

Thank god for LP rewards :joy:

2 Likes

BO$$ :clap:โ€” get it!!!

2 Likes

The new variant is dominating delta and WHO organization has now labeled as variant of concern. Itโ€™s taking a toll on markets but today seems much better. Itโ€™s so crazy how a virus can try to take down not only humans but the markets as well.

1 Like

Well at least more lockdowns means more money printing, which means more money flowing into crypto :eyes::joy:

2 Likes

All I heard was private island! :money_mouth_face:

2 Likes