China's Fud or Food

China’s Fud or Food by Dipo_adedotun

If you’ve been reading the news lately, you’d see article making rounds about the Chinese government ban on Bitcoin and all other cryptocurrencies transactions are declared illegal and they even went ahead by banning overseas crypto exchanges from providing services to investors in the country(China).

And from the update on it’s website, the biggest financial bank in China(The People’s Bank of China) announced that it will ban financial institutions, payment companies, and internet platforms from equipping cryptocurrency trading using their platforms but I can confidently tell you that crypto can’t be banned or erased from existence as I’ve seen the Nigerian government tried banning crypto as well, but what happened afterwards? There is going to be huge surge in crypto prices as their move(banning crypto) would only make it more popular and the rate of adoption would surge.

And to be honest with youth news made bitcoin value dropped by as much as 4.5% and the value of Ethereum dropped by 6.6% but may I take your memory back as far as October 2017 when China banned bitcoin, the price of bitcoin is around $6000 then and I’m pretty sure we all know the price of bitcoin today, as we normally said in the CT(Crypto Twitter) that whenever the Chinese government are trying to spread FUD(Fear,Uncertainty and Doubt) then this is a buy signal for the diamonds hands and to be honest with, thats the best way to make good money off crypto…you have to be greedy when others are fearful and be fearful when others are greedy.

Whenever there’s a news like this, you have to consider two things, would you trust your investment(the particular token or coin you are holding) or would you rather trust the news(people or the government trying to create fear in the market so that the paper hands could abruptly sold their tokens/coins and they could buy them cheaply in the market), please don’t be that paper hand who would sell off his/her tokens at the slightest dip in the market.

The government only want what’s best for their cabals and not what’s best for the general masses, when you are reading this article, I want you to think deeply on what’s really matter to you…your financial freedom or what the government wants? Well I know my answer and I’m sure you really know your answer as well. I see the china ban as the kid that keeps threatening to leave home if nobody gives them what they want. They have been working to develop their own cryptocurrency as well and they wanna create FUD so you’d sell off your coin and they’d buy it cheap then they force their token on you.

Last but not the least, if you are reading this I want you to head to Intercoin.org and read about the token and how it could take power off the government and give it to us(the people) and led us to the path where the true financial freedom lies await, its an ERC-20 token and it’s listed on the Defi exchange(Decentralised exchange ) where the government doesn’t have no power to ban your trading or threatened anyone…

7 Likes

Very interesting take on the Ban from China. I have a feeling they just want to buy the dip and eat some food with their FuD haha.

4 Likes

You got them tight where they can’t escape mate…China has been doing this for ages,2017 saga repeating itself all over again but i’m glad all the intercoin community would not be falling for this FUD anymore

3 Likes

It’s a great topic and i totally agree with your explanations @Dipo_adedotun.
In addition, it’s also happened that all prices are going down in September as well, especially during the year which follows a ‘halving’ event for Bitcoin that happens every four years. If you check historical data then the trend is pretty obvious as was seen in 2012 and in 2016 and same in 2020.
So, in this case, i think we have 2 different trends at the same time and that is why i think HODLers shouldn’t be concerned about this price drop and buy even more.

3 Likes

Yeah ma’am,holdlers shouldn’t be concerned with this FUD at all.

3 Likes

Well written article bro, Hats off!!!. We should buy more on the dips coz If China buys more than the common people during these dips, they can dump it and manipulate the market anytime. Buy more and have :large_blue_diamond: :raised_hands:t3: power to the people!!

4 Likes

Yeah bro,you got the drill bro,the people needs to buy more so we can be in control and not China or some rich ass company.

3 Likes

I totally agree. Your perspective is on point. Crypto is going mainstream.

4 Likes

Crypto is a rolling-stone,can’t be stopped…they either come onboard or got destroyed.

3 Likes

The evolution is inevitable.

3 Likes

Oh yeah,it’s starting gradually…the hated the dot.com era but here we are and the internet is still waxing strong.

2 Likes

I understand how this could be scary if your invested in crypto for the short term. But if you’re here for the innovation, technology, and freedom with a long term mindset you would know that crypto is going mainstream! :100:

2 Likes

We are all in for the long haul ma’am.

2 Likes

I think the same. This thing will change a lot of how small countries think about crypto. Definitely crypto is going mainstream!

4 Likes

China banning crypto in now a cliche. Hopefully what happened after the 2017 ban happens again in 2021.

2 Likes

Yeah,I believe we gonna ride this bull market till 2022 or more because greyscale companies are now moving onto crypto and most of em are adopting blockchain technology as well.

1 Like