#Blockchain goes to #GovTech and Virtual Hackathons are Amazing!

It has been an amazing weekend for me as I really enjoyed 3 days of GovTech #virtual #hackathon 2021 organised by TH.0 together with some members of Intercoin team.

We were lucky to form a team “Fair Play” together with two other highly professional attendees of the hackathon and began our joint work on a very challenging topic: #Fraud - Mitigating threats to the #electoral process.
For two days and two sleepless nights, like long-distance runners, of brainstorming and debating and consulting and developing and designing, we created a #blockchain solution with an MVP for the #UKgovernment to use.
The icing on the cake was seeing that our team “Fair Play” WON 1st Place at the end!

Shocked and amazed doesn’t even come close to describing how great #Intercoin’s members of the team are.
I really #appreciate how hard we all have been working and I know for sure that we will get even more positive and valuable experiences after we get more #tquestions and suggestions from our #followers!

I’m grateful for the incredible leadership skill set of @Greg_Magarshak, who inspired me to lead the team and propose tech architecture for this project.
I’m grateful to Irina Karagyaur and @Norman Qian for being in our “Fair Play” team with their great sales and presentation skills as they literally saved the day when the internet failed!
I’m grateful to @Artem Subbotin and @Kevin J for programming at lightning speed.

And last but not least, I’m grateful to Sarah Landry, CEO of TH.0 for making this an #tunforgettable experience by inspiring all of us with her support and energy during this weekend! She helped us a lot during the hackathon and did everything on a high-quality level.

We won #govtech 2021 because of our joint teamwork and I’m really looking forward to the next chapter of our collaboration with others in the blockchain world.

Sincere thank you to everyone!

#teamwork #thankyou #kudos #tech #innovation

5 Likes

Congratulations guys and glad to have you @ELENA_RIVERS be part of the team and lead us to success.

1 Like

This was an incredible experience. Couldn’t believe my eyes when they announced first place.

2 Likes

Thanks for helping in any way Norm

1 Like

Hahaha… :rofl:. @Norman, remember how you were not sure if you need to attend when you asked me: How would I help? … and was not sure if we might need you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: … I hope now you would believe in my gut feelings in the future, when I ask you to be somewhere just in case we might need your help. :pray: :muscle:

2 Likes

You also had a gut feeling we would win… what a prophet :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Hahaha… I don’t think I’m “a prophet” nevertheless, I love Intercoin and had a strong belief in the team! So, it was just a confirmation that Intercoin’s product is valuable and it’s a great time to deliver it in every part of the world.

Wow!
Congratulations to all who were involved, what an interesting and exciting achievement :clap: :clap: :clap:

1 Like