Blockchain Beauty Shop — KISS Products

Blockchain Beauty Shop — KISS Beauty Products

June 24th 2022 | Written by Michael Neuvirth

Lola Alade is the Marketing Manager For Lashes at KISS.

KISS is a global leader in professional quality beauty products with iconic brands sold in over 100 countries worldwide, empowering beauty enthusiasts to “Bring the Salon Home”.

The KISS mission is to offer consumers products with the highest quality, efficacy, and safety; and to continue to provide cutting edge innovations that make every day more beautiful for everyone.

KISS is proud to announce the launch of a limited edition, one-time NFT (non-fungible token). The NFT giveaway supports the launch of their iconic brand Lash Couture’s newest collection; Lash Couture Masterpiece.

For the brand’s first ever activation within the crypto space, KISS will host a giveaway, gifting 4 one-of-a-kind NFTs to four lucky winners.

Alongside the NFT, all 4 winners will receive a ‘glam squad’ for an event of their choice.

To give you a few insights into Lola - Intercoin asked her the following 3 questions:

1. Michael Neuvirth: What is the best advice you ever received?
    Lola Alade: “One of the best pieces of advice I’ve received was to ‘never be complacent’. For me at KISS I always want to remember that we may have successful products and business now, but we don’t ever want to forget that markets, tastes, and competitors change. A company that isn’t looking for new or better ways of doing things is a business that runs the risk of not being here in fifteen, ten, or even five years so we never want to be complacent.

2. Michael Neuvirth: What is the best advice you ever gave?
    Lola Alade: “The best advice I ever gave was to ‘embrace change’. I’ve experience so many changes in the last 5 years working at KISS and over the last 2-3 years the entire world experienced a change with COVID that forced us to completely rethink a lot of our daily processes. In order to be successful as a brand we have to continually embrace change and be able to adapt to new needs and new market players.

3. Michael Neuvirth: What keeps you up at night?
    Lola Alade: Nothing. I sleep like a baby! :blush: You have to be able to sleep at night. You have to be able to put the computer down. And you have to be able to mentally and physically shut down and actually sleep!

2 Likes

Great words of advice…and interested in what she whips up for the show.

1 Like

Sleep is needed :100: - sharing pearls of wisdom here for sure

2 Likes