"Art must take reality by surprise"

I believe that with the #blockchaintechnology in the last 10 years we experienced a #paradigmshift in many industries but #Art was the least expected one for many people… And as Francoise Sagan said “Art must take reality by #surprise I can express the way how I felt at the #NFTLDN event.

#NFT world was not a total secret for me and I already discussed on the forum this topic previously but didn’t realise the whole picture of how NFTs are shaking up the art world.

After seeing this article, I wasn’t really sure what to expect…

BUT … after some time at the event, I was blown away by the incredible atmosphere of openness, kindness, comradeship and many other positive experiences that touched my heart deeply. I have never seen a similar environment at any other competitive events, especially when millions of pounds are involved …

Grateful to meet Anna Louise Simpson Daniel Hirschmann Gee Man Esmay Luck-Hille Amir Soleymani Brent Kisil Daniel Caffrey Jamie Anson and some other artists who, like Gordon Berger, don’t have LinkedIn profiles but I really liked his Digital Painting ‘Momentum’ (pick bellow) - Digitally created abstract piece as part of the ‘Evolve’ blockchain-based series. In this series, each new painting evolves, changes and updates the previous version of the artwork. :chains:

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-09 at 00.34.55

Also, I made some videos of NFTs that were on display but unfortunately lost my pictures with names of artists and now need some help from my friends to recognise them - to give a proper credit where it is due! (I’ll update my post as soon as possible)

Here is my little galary:

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-09 at 13.16.43 (4)

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-09 at 13.16.42

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-09 at 13.16.44

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-09 at 13.16.43 (2)

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-09 at 13.33.08

WhatsApp Image 2021-11-09 at 13.16.43 (1)

2 Likes

Wow looks like a amazing experience! No matter how far back in time you look it’s obvious different forms of art influence & rule the world. Now looking into the present and future it’s again obvious that that art and blockchain technology go together. Digital art, physical art, music & May the list go on…

1 Like

Yeah for me digital art was an unexpected but welcomed surprise as the first use of NFT’s. Really fun communities and great to see so many artists, even within the intercoin community, get success. Music too, love what Opulous are doing. Great to see this technology being used for good :raised_hands:t2:

1 Like

Very cool, Elena. A privilege to have you represent Intercoin over in London. Some of the most talented artists I know work with NFTs

1 Like

Wow the London event looked great! I myself am an NFT Artist but before this I’ve always been a painter for 15+ years. Art is definitely taking reality by surprise and I’m excited to see where the coming years take us. The community behind NFTs is by far one of the best ones ive been in. Welcoming, kind, helpful and supportive are all words I can describe our community as. I’m glad its blowing up across the globe!

1 Like