21 Million Bitcoin — 90% of the supply mined as of this week
What exactly does bitcoin mining mean?
Bitcoin mining is the process of creating new bitcoin by solving a computational puzzle. Bitcoin mining is necessary to maintain the ledger of transactions upon which Bitcoin is based. Miners have become very sophisticated over the past several years, using complex machinery to speed up mining operations.
Within 13 years of its existence, 90 percent of the 21 million Bitcoins that are meant to arrive have been mined already. But a new report now claims that it will take 120 years for the remaining 10 percent Bitcoin tokens to be mined.
What is your thoughts?
What does bitcoin look like 120 years from now when the last bitcoin is mined
How will such a limited supply create stability for billions of people? As of right now there is a low percentage of people who own Bitcoin and for that reason it will Plato and potentially take a dive, in my non professional opinion. People can yield a lot more income in various aspects of the block chain to my knowledge even TVs have evolved. Bitcoins almost like a black and white tv with antennas, while there’s augmented reality being developed literally.
crazy to think about it how things are changing so fast in the blockchain world
It’s crazy, right!! It’s one of the things that is changing the most in our world and if people want to make as much money as possible, they do well to be always updated with new changes of cryptocurrency.
Great article. That is so crazy the way it works. In 120 years I believe 1 bitcoin will be over 1 million maybe even 100 mill by then.
I agree with you, in 120 years bitcoin will be worth millions because there wont be anything left to mine