The Intercoin Show | Women of Blockchain | June 15 2022

The Intercoin Show | Woman of Blockchain

June 15th 2022

Special Guests

:dizzy: Amala Bastian | Written by Michael Neuvirth

Amala Bastian is a 25-year-old Indian woman, living in London. She has a Bachelor of Technology Degree and a Master’s Degree in Business Administration.

Amala is The Community Manager of the award-winning platform ‘Women In Blockchain Talks’. She is leading the global community of women bringing together, connecting, and promoting all groups that support women to get educated and grow in this new exciting space.

To give you a few insights into Amala - Intercoin asked the following 3 questions:

1. Michael Neuvirth: What is the best advice you have ever received?

Amala: “See yourself as a role model. Raise the bar on yourself.”

1. Michael Neuvirth: What is the best advice you have given?

Amala: “Make a game of starting a little earlier, working a little harder, and staying a little later.”

1. Michael Neuvirth: What keeps you up at night?

Amala: “My dreams and desires. My goals and everything I wish for.”

https://wibt.mykajabi.com/

https://www.linkedin.com/company/women-in-blockchain-talks/

:dizzy: Amel Alem | Written by Michael Neuvirth

Amel Alem is the founder & CEO of Fumigene. She has been an art agent & artistic director for 10 years and she studied architecture, interior design, graphic design and visual merchandising.

Amel created Fumigene, an artistic agency beginning in 2020 and released a virtual NFT art gallery on Polygon at the end of 2021. She is now developing an SAAS web3 tailored solution & bringing blockchain into businesses.

Fumigene is the most exquisite virtual NFT art gallery using Polygon blockchain where you can collect exclusive digital artworks made by cutting-edge artists.

From art, fashion to music, Fumigene promotes a shortlist of the best creators & offers them the possibility to put up their digital artworks on sale as a ERC-721 NFT.

To give you a few insights into Amel - Intercoin asked the following 3 questions:

1. Michael Neuvirth: What is the best advice you have ever received?
    Amel: “Just Keep on building.”

2. Michael Neuvirth: What is the best advice you have given?
    Amel: “Trust yourself, your instinct is your best ally.”

3. Michael Neuvirth: What keeps you up at night?
    Amel: “Actually, nothing. I go to sleep really early and wake up very early :).”

Sponsored by Blockchain Business Trends

2 Likes
  1. Michael Neuvirth: What is the best advice you have given?
    Amel: “Trust yourself, your instinct is your best ally.”

Ain’t that the truth! You are the only with yourself 24/7 best to be your bff instead of your enemy!